Saturday 16 July 2011

Somewhere In The Middle

Despite the fact the midi skirt has been in fashion for many months I'm still struggling to find the perfect one. I have two polka dot print versions - one a very quick DIY from a dress and the other from Topshop (which I've stopped wearing due to the fact the deep waistband always flips itself over). I'm looking for something in black or grey - however much I love the more nude versions I know they'll be see through and I want something I can wear with ease. Loving the paperbag style from Topshop (however there's no black/grey option on the website and £38 is a hell of a lot more than I wanted to pay)...
 
So for the time being I shall keep on dreaming and perusing inspiration pics for how I'll wear mine if I ever manage to find it...

4 comments:

daniela kate morosini said...

nice picks! i'm not brave enough to rock this, though :( xx

Cecilie said...

I love the blue skirt!

helen turnbull said...

tell me about it! there is a gorge off white one from h and m knocking about but have failed to find it in any store.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

N @ TTA said...

This is the issue with H and M I think - they make a really good, popular piece but then never remake it, so half the customers are left disappointed.

And I thought the midi would be difficult to pull of (I am neither tall nor skinny) but its surprisingly flattering, more so than most maxi's in my opinion

xxx