Thursday 21 April 2011

Since I've Been Gone

So, apart from the past few days I'll admit I've been awol from the blog but I seem to be getting my 'mojo' back so fingers crossed it was just a blip!

Thought I'd do a round up of all the things that have happened across my favourite blogs since I've been gone.
_________________________________________________________

Found this amazing cake and adorable stand over at Bakerella. The cake is from the Sweet & Saucy Shop and the stand from their supply shop!

Shoe detail from Cupcakes & Cashmere

Olivia from My New Favourite Thing went to Ardingly Antiques Fair...and I am JEALOUS!
In ♥ with this Hand Embroidered Shrimp Brooch from MaMagasin as seen on her blog.

Maarfs continued to be a woman obsessed by The Royal Wedding.

The Flower Girl opened her vintage shop, MINT! Can't wait to see more pictures.

 Love the new logo over at Sea Of Shoes!